There is a new build number for this release. We found an issue where any integration job that imports product data into B2B (such as product refreshes) will fail to complete.
The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the November 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
November 2022 release highlights
Two enhancements have been added to the Affiliated Distributors Data Feed Connector:
- 13 new product data mappings
- Category images import
Important notes/Breaking changes
No high risk breaking changes.
Medium risk breaking change:
- Namespace change from AddSessionHandler to AddAccountHandler.
Low risk breaking changes:
- Methods added to Insite.Payments.Services.IpaymentService and Insite.Core.Plugins.PaymentGateway.IpaymentGateway with updated Elavon payment gateway 3DSecure functionality for Classic CMS.
- Method added to non-extensible interface.
- Property added to non-extensible interface.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Added ability for guest users to ignore Allow Ship To Address Creation setting in Spire.
- Updated the Add Experiment modal in the Admin Console to remove Spire sites from the dropdown menu.
- Added the ability to merge CSS from the theme and component for data table components (DataTableBody, DataTableCell, DataTableHead, DataTableHeader, and DataTableRow) in Spire.
- Added the ability to merge CSS from the theme and component for the Tooltip component in Spire.
- Added ability to adjust currency symbol position.
- Added support for category image import for the AD Data Feed connector.
- Added fields for the AD Data Feed connector.
- Removed the Child Collection Field Type option from the integration field mapping screen.
- Updated the Rules Manager in the Admin Console to make Max Value optional for Ordered Product rule types.
- Updated the log for nightly maintenance job timing out due to an untrusted foreign key from error to warning.
- Updated Elavon payment gateway 3DSecure functionality for Classic CMS.
- Fixed an issue where News List content could not be edited in Spire.
- Fixed an unhandled error that occurred during browsing a website due to Cache conflicts.
- Fixed an issue with variant headers related to the Remember Me functionality.
- Fixed an issue with scrolling for product comparison on mobile.
- Fixed an issue on the My List Page where changing permissions caused page reload in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where content disappeared when copied and pasted into a content field on a Blog Detail page in Spire.
- Fixed an issue with attribute assignment on the Product List Page in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where Stripe transactions failed due to inclusion of + character in BillTo email address in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where categories list columns were not properly aligned in the Admin Console.
- Fixed an issue where the List Share email feature sent emails to both deactivated and active users.
- Fixed an issue where an out of date license expiration message appeared at sign in.
- Fixed an issue where Moneris transactions failed due to gateway settings override functionality.
- Fixed an issue where the Authorization Code flow was throwing an error.
Related support articles
Cumulative breaking changes spreadsheet