If you are updating your existing site then yes behaviour can be taken to a new site but there are certain considerations eg are the product codes remaining the same, is the site structure changing etc. It is best to discuss the detail of your requirements by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in Section
- How do I exclude products from recommendations?
- Can current behaviour be taken over to a new site?
- Why does Episerver Personalization need to have access to our staging environment?
- Is there a reference site that I can look at as an example of a current integration?
- Can Episerver Personalization integrate with our CMS?
- What exactly is required from a client for integration?
- Which platforms have Episerver Personalization integrated with?
- Can I integrate Episerver Personalization with a Tag Management system?
- What stages are involved in an integration?
- What is SPR Key?