This is dependent on the number of products and the volume of orders/traffic that your site receives. There is no definitive time however the Episerver Personalization team will monitor the coverage of our algorithms and as soon as there is sufficient coverage they will be able to configure the recommendations.
Articles in Section
- How is website data collected and is it accurate?
- Can you provide an example of the JSON tracking code?
- Where should the one line of tracking script be placed?
- Is the tracking code required on all pages?
- Can you flag pages without tracking code as “other” automatically?
- Why do we need to track “unimportant pages” like landing pages, content pages etc?
- What page types are considered as ‘other’ for implementing tracking?
- How long does the Episerver Personalization tracking code need to be on the site before we can start showing recommendations?