The following is a list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the June 2023 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
June 2023 release highlights
The Image Carousel has an option to display vertically, giving you greater customization for how to display your product images on the Product Detail page.
- The import lists feature has been improved, including a new downloadable template for importing list customers. The User Profile field for importing lists is also now optional.
- You can now set the default Large/Medium/Small Product Image per website, rather than globally.
- ElasticsearchNext is now available in the Search Provider and Search Indexer settings. The feature will be fully available in a future release.
- There is a new "Internal" CMS type to hide Identity sites in the Admin Console. Only ISC_System users can access this CMS type.
Binary breaking changes do not necessarily require code changes but rather just a recompilation of the project. This section describes breaking changes to method signatures or to the behavior of methods in Optimizely Configured Commerce.
Medium risk breaking changes
Filtering functionality for Direct SQL:
- Added new input parameter (IEnumerable<string> columns) to the WriteRowsToSpreadsheet method.
Low risk breaking changes
Direct SQL exports:
- Changed IDataExporter (non extensible interface) to use new direct sql service interface.
Bugs related to admin users and pii
- Added new method CanUserSeePiiData to non-extensible public interface IAdminContext.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. The spreadsheet has two tabs: one for cumulative breaking changes and one for Spire breaking changes.
Database changes and updates
- Widened JobDefinitionParameter.DefaultValue to 1024 so that it matches IntegrationJobParameter.Value.
Library changes and updates
No significant changes.
Enhancements and bug fixes
- Added the ability for the Image Carousel widget on the Product Detail Page to display vertically.
- Added the ability to import lists Customers into the Admin Console.
- Updated UserProfile field to be optional during list import.
- Added the Order Number to be included with the Stripe Payment for website orders.
- Added the ability to set Large/Medium/Small Default Product Image per website.
- Updated 'Real Time Inventory Service' - 'Insite' to decrement product quantity in associated warehouse.
- Re-wrote the data export process to improve performance across various export jobs.
- Added attributes as needed to prevent "EnableSavedCreditCards" = On if the current payment iframe is unsupported. Also added functionality to delete all saved payment methods if the payment iframe is changed; this is protected by an "Are you sure?" prompt.
- Added ElasticsearchNext to the Search Provider and Search Indexer settings.
- Added a new "Internal" CMS type to hide Identity sites in the Admin Console, accessible only by ISC_System users.
- Fixed compile errors for ElasticSearch 7 and published Nest7/Elasticsearch.Net7 nuget packges to Episerver nuget feed.
- Fixed an issue where the export job failed while exporting Categories Attributes from the Attributes Types and Categories section.
- Updated Insite.Commerce.Private nuget package to resolve an issue where the exception "Could not load file or assembly 'OneOf...." was thrown when trying to run Spire locally.
- Fixed an issue where the Product List page would display the brands when the Enable Brands setting when set to Off.
- Fixed an issue where the Results per Page dropdown displayed at an incorrect position on the Product List page on iPad.
- Fixed an issue where the Integration Processor dropdown would not show integration processors for connection runs on WIS.
- Fixed an issue where "Exception - Object reference not set to an instance of an object" occurred when the website did not have a default language set after previously having one and improved the logging to specify this reason.
- Fixed an issue where the microsite name appeared twice in the URL in Classic, causing the link to fail rather than directing the user to the home page successfully.
- Fixed an issue where an error message did not display on the front end when added a duplicated Credit Card in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where running the sample data script would incorrectly result in errors for invalid column names.
- Fixed an issue where linking between websites caused a "Page Not Found - 404" error in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where selecting "Delete Children" for an integration job deleted the child lines as expected but did not delete the custom properties, resulting in orphaned custom properties and a growing database.
- Fixed an issue where the ISC_User role was not allowed to modify orders in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where "api/v1/products/?ExtendedNames" would not return an active product.
- Fixed an unhandled error that occurred when the user logged in with SSO and did not have any customer assigned.
- Fixed an unexpected token error that occurred when installing 3rd party NPM packages in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where OrderLineRfq.cs had no natural key attribute associated with the OrderLineId property, causing it to always error out.
- Fixed a discrepancy between the IntegrationJobParameter.Value and the JobDefinitionParameter.DefaultValue DataTypes that prevented adding a parameter over 512 characters in a scheduled job.
- Fixed an issue where already finished jobs received a fatal error message after a deployment in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where level 3 categories would not display in the mega menu in Spire, even when the category depth configured was 3.
- Fixed an unhandled error that occurred when creating a user with an apostrophe.
- Fixed an error that occurred for S3 buckets stating that "The bucket does not allow ACLs Stack Trace".
- Fixed an issue where EBizCharge transactions did not store the authorization code.
Related Support Articles