View dashboards and reports for all Optimizely products using Optimizely Reporting. You can access Optimizely Reporting through your OptiID account.
- You must have an OptiID account.
- You must have access to ODP or ODP Lite.
- You must be in the North America (NA) region.
Log in to Optimizely Reporting through the following URL: https://app.reporting.optimizely.com/.
After you log in, your instances and dashboards display on the landing page. Each instance has pre-defined dashboards—click a dashboard to view it.
Click any dashboard to view the pre-defined data and reports. On each dashboard, you can:
- Filter to further refine the data.
- Expand, download, or view a visualization for specific tiles within the dashboard.
- Download the entire dashboard.
- Change the time zone.
Each dashboard has filters you can use to further refine the data. The last time the system refreshed the data displays at the top. Any time you adjust the filters, you must click Reload to apply your new filters.
Expand, download, and view dashboard tiles
To expand a tile on a dashboard, click Tile actions > View > Expanded. From the expanded view, use the left and right arrows to scroll through other dashboard tiles.
To download data for a specific dashboard tile:
- Click Tile actions > Download data.
- Select your desired Format.
- (Optional) Expand the Advanced data options section and adjust how to format the data for the download.
- Click Download.
Specific dashboard tiles have the option to view a visualization (chart/table) by clicking the data on the tile. For that visualization, you can:
- Expand and view the filters for the data.
- Choose to view the data as a Visualization or Table.
- Download the visualization.
Download a dashboard
Similar to downloading a single dashboard tile, you can download the entire dashboard:
- Click Dashboard actions > Download.
- Complete the following fields:
Format – Select PDF or CSV.
- PDF – Generates one file for the entire dashboard.
- CSV – Generates a file for each tile within the dashboard.
Paper Size – Select Fit Page To Dashboard, Letter, Legal, Tabloid, A0, A1, A2, A3, A4, or A5. For more information on A paper sizes, see papersizes.org.
An additional Orientation option (Portrait or Landscape) displays for Letter, Legal, and Tabloid.
- Expand tables to show all rows – Select this checkbox to display all rows in each table.
- Arrange dashboard tiles in a single column – Select this checkbox to display dashboard tiles in a single column.
- Format – Select PDF or CSV.
- (Optional) Click Open in Browser to view the the results in a new browser tab.
- Click Download.
Update the time zone
If you want to change the time zone for your dashboard, click Dashboard actions > Viewer time zone. Select your desired time zone from the Viewer time zone drop-down list, then click Update.