The following is a cumulative list of enhancements and major bug fixes in each Optimizely Reporting release. Because Optimizely Reporting releases new features and fixes as soon as they are ready, this list updates regularly. Follow this article to receive notifications when new content is added.
- Added the following two new dashboards. For more information, see Manage dashboards in Optimizely Reporting.
- eCommerce Lifecycle Metrics – Provides an overview of your customer lifecycle based on data in ODP. For example, you can view graphs for new customers, new purchasers, customers that moved from churned to engaged, and more.
- Key eCommerce Metrics – Provides an overview of your customer and revenue data in ODP. For example, you can view graphs for total revenue, number of unique visitors to your site, average order value, and more.
- Released Optimizely Reporting to general availability for the North America (NA) region for Optimizely Data Platform (ODP) and ODP Lite users.
- Added landing page to display your available Optimizely Reporting dashboards after you log in.
- Released Optimizely Reporting beta to the North America (NA) region for Optimizely Data Platform (ODP) and ODP Lite users. See Manage dashboards in Optimizely Reporting (beta).