This topic maps each corresponding UI element for a a targeted rollout in legacy Optimizely Full Stack Experimentation to a targeted delivery rule in Optimizely Feature Experimentation. See Feature Experimentation application migration.
The legacy rollout rule's audience becomes the targeted delivery rule's name and audience in Feature Experimentation. Because there is no corresponding name for a rule in Full Stack, Feature Experimentation creates a name based on the audience.
The legacy rollout rule's traffic allocation percentage becomes the targeted delivery's traffic allocation percentage
- The Rollout traffic setting at 0% becomes the Off variation in Feature Experimentation.
- The feature test tied to the feature f2_test becomes an A/B test rule attached to the flag
- The feature test tied to the feature f2_test_2 becomes an A/B test rule attached to the flag
- Legacy Optimizely Full Stack Experimentation
- Optimizely Feature Experimentation