- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Performance Edge
This feature is only available in Accelerate and Scale for MAU pricing models and Business and Enterprise for Impressions pricing models.
AI content suggestions lets you generate AI-powered suggested content in the Visual Editor for any existing copy on a page using the GPT 3.5 large language model (LLM). This feature applies to any text-based element to test recommended alternatives. You can fine-tune your web page's brand positioning, product descriptions, or CTAs to increase conversions.
This feature is supported in multiple languages and can process text of up to 8,000 tokens (approximately 6,000 words).
- Go to an experiment.
- Select a variation.
- Select a text-based element.
- Click Generate Content Suggestions. Five suggestions display.
- Hover over a suggestion to see a preview of the suggestion on the page.
- Click Use to change the copy in the existing variation to the suggestion.
- Click Generate Again if you want to see other suggestions.
- Click Save.
Since the content is powered by AI, some suggestions may be inaccurate. If you find any suggestion inappropriate, you can eliminate it by clicking on Thumbs Down upon hover over the suggestion. Additionally, you can submit feedback in our portal.