If the CMS Complete Uninstaller is not working for some reason you can manually remove the components of EKtron from your system.
Warning: This procedure includes modifying the registry. Using Registry Editor incorrectly can cause serious problems that may require you to reinstall Windows. Ektron cannot guarantee that problems resulting from the incorrect use of Registry Editor can be solved. Use Registry Editor at your own risk.
- Uninstall CMS400vXX from the Programs and Features (Add/Remove Programs in older Windows version).
- Open the Services tool from Control Panel -> Administrative Tools
- Stop the following services:
A: Ektron CMS File Helper Service
B: Ektron Notification Service
C: Ektron Windows Services X.X
D: Ektron Workflow Timer Service
- Open a command prompt running as Adminsistrator
- Unregister each service using the command sc.exe delete <service name>
- Open the registry editor using RegEdit command.
- Delete the following keys from the registry (not all may be present)