The recipes feature automatically generates the necessary segments, filters, behaviors and campaign structure so that the user only needs to customize the campaign's settings and touchpoint content.
Configure a campaign
If you are using one of our out-of-the-box e-commerce integrations, you can generate various popular campaigns with a recipe. If you are not utilizing one of the out-of-the-box solutions, you need to create these campaigns from scratch.
Use a recipe
- Go to Campaigns > Create New Campaign.
- Select Behavioral or Transactional from the prompt. The transactional option will not appear if you do not subscribe to the transactional email add-on.
- Select an available recipe if integrated with a compatible third-party app.
- Configure the campaign's Enrollment settings and touchpoints. You must customize the touchpoints, including the design, content, and sender profile.
- Save the changes and Go Live when ready.
Create from scratch
These guides will help you create and combine the different pieces.
- The basics of campaign set-up
- Create and manage segments
- Create and manage behaviors
- Create and manage filters
A comparison of the "from recipe" and "from scratch" approaches of a few popular lifecycle campaigns can be found below. Use these campaigns to engage your customers, drive increased purchase rates, and create a more robust view of your customers over time.