The integration sends your Privy customer data to Optimizely Data Platform (ODP).
When a contact signs up in Privy, the integration displays their email, first name, and last name in ODP. To sync additional fields, add a field in your Privy form that matches the field in ODP, such as phone, street 1, city, zip, and so on.
- In ODP, go to Account Settings > Integrations.
- Copy your account's Tracker ID.
- In Privy go to Account > Integrations.
- Click Zaius in Linked Accounts.
- Enter your Email Address and the Tracker ID retrieved from ODP earlier, then click Link Account.
- Configure an automation rule to sync from Privy to ODP by clicking Campaigns.
- Click on a campaign and go to Automation.
- Click New Rule and configure what should happen to a contact when they sign up for this Privy campaign, then click Save. Congratulations, you have now set up your ODP email sync!