Looking to learn more about your brand's performance through customer and product insights, but are not seeing anything? This article explains why.
Predictive Order Likelihood
If you are not seeing the Predictive Order Likelihood explorer, there may be a few reasons why:
Orders are not being sent, or there are too few of them. If there are no order events, or too few events, the model can not make predictions. This situation might happen when:
- The account is new and does not have enough past data synced.
- Offline purchases are not sent to the account.
- The business deals with very low volume.
To address these scenarios, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support Team to sync all possible orders and events to your account.
There is not enough consistent data for a good model. If all shopping and purchasing behavior is not or cannot be sent consistently, it is hard for the model to understand what happens before a purchase. This situation might happen when:
- There is a combination of online and offline purchases where offline data is not synced.
- Offline shopping makes up a significant part of the consideration cycle.
- The event that indicates a conversion is not an "Order" event.
To address these scenarios, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support Team to see if there are other events you can sync or different types of events to identify as "Order" events.
If you are not seeing the Product Opportunities explorer in your account, there may be a few reasons why:
- Product detail pageviews are not firing.
- The product catalog is not synced.
- Orders are not synced.
To fix this, ensure your integration is sending the appropriate data. For assistance with this process, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support Team. Please note, the Product Opportunities explorer will not be available for inventory-1 SKUs (auctions, one-of-a-kind, or custom products).
If you are not seeing the Winback explorer or Winback attributes populated, the primary reason is that there is not enough data or variation of data to build a good model. Consider the following:
- Have you integrated multiple data sources? Winback works best with a minimum of order data and email open data. As you add more data sources and events, the model gets stronger.
- Is there more data you could bring for existing data sources? For example, last open or only opens in the last 30 days will limit the model's ability to identify the engagement cadences for your customers. The longer your data goes back, the better your model will be.
If you need assistance integrating more data with Optimizely Data Platform (ODP), please reach out to our Support Team.
Observations & Insights Attributes
Most observations and insights are based on order data, product data, campaign data, or site visitation data. If one of these is missing, the attribute will not populate. If you think you are sending that data and the missing attribute data is in error, or you want to sync additional data, work with your Customer Success Manager or our Support Team to get this data flowing.