Importing historical email activity data verifies that your audience is reading your content and populates the lifecycle reporting view.
Uploading Email Events
You have already imported data if you are using one of our email integrations mentioned in
If you are uploading this data manually, you can do so using these steps:
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Upload CSV.
- Create a CSV that contains as many of these fields as possible. Please note that ts, email, event_type, and action are required for email data..
- Name the file zaius_events.csv.
- Drag the file into the Drag & Drop area.
- Check the Activity Log at the bottom of the screen to validate the events were imported.