Importing historical email activity data verifies that your audience is reading your content and populates the lifecycle reporting view.
Uploading Email Events
Note: You have already imported data if you are using one of our email integrations mentioned in
If you are uploading this data manually, you can do so using these steps:
- Go to the Settings icon > Integrations > Upload CSV.
- Create a CSV that contains as many of these fields as possible. Please note that ts, email, event_type, and action are required for email data..
- Name the file zaius_events.csv.
- Drag the file into the Drag & Drop area.
- Check the Activity Log at the bottom of the screen to validate the events were imported.