Welcome to the help guide for Optimizely’s Stats Engine.
Statistics are at the heart of everything Optimizely does. Once you learn how our Stats Engine processes your customer data, you can start getting meaningful results from your experiments, turning those results into action, and building an effective culture of experimentation in your company.
Get started with our SDKs:
Check out our developer documentation for full resources about our SDKs.
Stats Engine basics
- Familiarize yourself with the Results page and learn how to interpret your results.
- Get all the details about how Optimizely calculates results.
Compare and contrast
- See how Stats Engine compares to classical statistics.
- What's the difference between confidence intervals and improvement intervals?
- Why does Stats Engine control for false discovery instead of false positives?
- Why might your statistical significance change over time?
- Why do some experiments fail to reach statistical significance?
- New to experimentation? Learn how statistical significance works.
- Discover how to drive more value from your experiments with Stats Accelerator.
Want to learn more?
Enroll in a self-paced course in our Academy about Optimization Statistics.