- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Performance Edge
- Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Optimizely Full Stack (Legacy)
Statistics are a core part of Optimizely. Learning how the Stats Engine processes your customer data lets you get more meaningful results from your experiments, turn those results into action, and build an effective culture of experimentation in your company.
Stats Engine basics
- Familiarize yourself with the Experiment Results page and learn how to interpret your Optimizely Experimentation results.
- Get all the details about how Optimizely calculates results.
Compare and contrast
- See how Stats Engine compares to classical statistics.
- Learn the difference between confidence intervals and improvement intervals.
- Learn why Stats Engine controls for false discovery instead of false positives.