- Discover the platforms that integrate with Optimizely Web
- Familiarize yourself with available integrations in Optimizely Web
Optimizely integrates with a few best-of-breed technology platforms; each provides a different view of your site. Use integrations to discover powerful ways to target content, measure results, and enhance your visitors' experiences.
Enable integrations in Optimizely
To set up an integration, enable it in Optimizely.
- Go to Settings > Integrations.
- Click on an integration to select that integration.
- Click On with the On/Off toggle to enable the integration in Optimizely.
- Click Accept on the Turn on Integration window.
- Optionally select Enable the integration by default for all new experiments.
- Click Save to enable the integration
Available integrations in Optimizely Web
Optimizely Web offers several out-of-the-box, one-click integrations for platforms our customers use frequently. We'll be adding more soon.
Available with all Optimizely plans
Google Analytics Classic
Google Universal Analytics
Available with Scale plans only
Adobe Audience Manager
Relay42 (built by partner)
Here is a list of our Optimizely Integration articles:
- Adobe Analytics
- Adobe Audience Manager
- Google AdWords
- Google Universal Analytics
- Tealium AudienceStream
Here is a list of resources for integrations built by Optimizely Partners: