- Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Optimizely Full Stack (Legacy)
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Performance Edge
If you have trouble logging in to the Optimizely Web Experimentation platform, here are a couple of fixes you may want to try:
- Log in after clearing your browser cache and cookies, or open a fresh Chrome Incognito browser window and then log in
- Disable any browser extensions that you currently have running
- Log in using a different browser
- If you are using a single-sign on account, make sure you log in using the SSO link (you might see the message "Please login through your Identity Provider")
- If you try to log in with your mobile device, try the web application instead (we don't currently support using Optimizely Web Experimentation from a mobile device)
If you can log into Optimizely Web Experimentation but having trouble loading your site into Optimizely Web Experimentation because it requires a login, see Cannot load a password-protected, gated, or session-specific page in the editor.
If you need to reset your password, use the Need help logging in? link on the Home Page.
If you do not receive an email after 1-2 minutes, check your spam folder. If the email is not in the spam folder and you are using a business email, check with your IT team to see whether emails from Optimizely Web Experimentation are being auto-detected as spam. You may need to change some settings for the emails to make it through.
Still cannot log in? On the Home Page, click Request help. This sends an account recovery request to the support team.