- Optimizely Web Experimentation
As your optimization program grows, your Optimizely Web Experimentation project will include more and more experiments. Sifting through them can be overwhelming. Optimizely Web Experimentation lets you organize experiments in a project and quickly filter to find experiments.
Archive and unarchive experiments
Consider archiving experiments that are no longer active, so they do not show up in your project. You can still reference and unarchive the experiment if you like.
To archive an experiment:
- Go to the Home page > Optimizely Web Experimentation.
- Click the More (...) icon for the experiment you want to archive and select Archive.
- Select Archive on the confirmation modal.
To un-archive an experiment:
- Go to the Experiments dashboard.
- Click the drop-down list and select Archived.
- Select More (...) by the experiment and click Unarchive.