- Organize experiments in a project
- Quickly filter and find experiments
As your optimization program grows, your Optimizely Web Experimentation project will include more and more experiments. Sifting through them can be overwhelming.
Archive and unarchive experiments
Consider archiving experiments that are no longer active, so they do not show up in your project. You will still be able to reference and unarchive the experiment if you like.
To archive an experiment:
- Go to the Home page > Optimizely Web Experimentation.
- Click the Actions (...) icon for the experiment you want to archive and select Archive.
- Select Archive on the confirmation modal.
To un-archive an experiment:
- Go to the Experiments dashboard.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Archived.
- Select an experiment's Action icon (...) and click Unarchive.