Sometimes, the simplest solution when encountering an editor-loading issue is to clear your browser cache and cookies.
chrome://settings/clearBrowserDatain the browser bar (where you usually enter a URL).
- From the dropdown menu, select a time range to clear your entire cache/cookies.
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Close all your Chrome windows and re-open Chrome.
- In the browser navigation menu, select History > Clear Recent History.
- From the dropdown menu select a desired time range or Everything to clear your history.
In the Details panel, select:
- Browsing & Download History
- Click Clear now.
- Close all of your Firefox windows and re-open Firefox.
Optimizely only supports IE8 and higher.
- Select Tools > Delete Browsing History (in older versions) or Safety > Delete Browsing History (in newer versions) from the browser's top-navigation menu or settings menu.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data.
- Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies and website data
- Click Delete.
- Close the IE windows and re-open IE.
- Select Safari > Clear History from the browser's top-navigation menu.
- From the Clear menu, select your desired time range or all history to clear your browser cache and cookies.
- Click Clear History, then close all of your Safari windows and re-open Safari.
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap Safari.
- Tap Clear History and Website Data, then close all of your Safari windows and re-open Safari.
- From the Settings menu, tap Apps or Application Manager.
- Choose the All tab.
- Find your web browser, then tap it.
- Tap Clear Data, then Clear Cache, then close all of your browser windows and re-open your browser.
Android encompasses a wide variety of devices and browsers, so these steps may differ for you.