- Optimizely Feature Experimentation
- Optimizely Full Stack (Legacy)
- Optimizely Web Experimentation
- Optimizely Performance Edge
If you are an administrator of an account, you should require that collaborators on the account use two-step verification. Two-step verification requires you log in with a username and password, and then enter a code that is sent to your mobile phone, which gives you another layer of protection even if your password is compromised.
You must enable individual two-step verification in your personal settings before requiring it individually for collaborators in the account. To enable individual two-step verification in only your personal settings, not account-level settings, see Protect your account with individual two-step verification.
- Go to Account Settings > Security and Privacy and click Require 2-step Verification.
- To confirm, enter your Optimizely Experimentation password and click Require 2-step Verification for All Users.