Full Stack allows product teams to run experiments anywhere in your technology stack. You can deploy code-behind feature flags, experiment with A/B tests and rollout or rollback features immediately. All of this functionality is available with zero performance impact via easy-to-use SDKs.
Want to get started building and running experiments, and learning from your results? Check out our Full Stack developer documentation for in-depth coverage of every stage of the Full Stack experimentation lifecycle.
Meet Optimizely Full Stack
Wondering about the basic differences between Web and Full Stack? Check out our article on Web to Full Stack migration to learn what to expect after you have made the switch.
Define & debug experiments
- Design and run A/B tests and feature tests.
- What is the difference between feature flags and feature variables?
- Define your audiences and attributes.
- Roll out and roll back features to subsets of your customers.
- Fine-tune your experiments by previewing your experiment variations.
- Learn how to use forced bucketing and whitelisting.
- Here is how to troubleshoot for Full Stack.