The Content Management System provides a predefined About Us page in the content tree. To create content on the About Us page, the user needs the Content Editor or Content Administrator role assigned to them.
- From the website, click Show CMS .
- Click Toggle Content Tree on the top of the screen.
- Click the Page Chevron next to Home to expand the page library.
- Click the About Us page on the content tree.
- Edit or Delete existing content from content widgets, or create new content widgets.
- Click Edit this Page to modify page information and metadata.
- Click Save to commit changes to the page.
- Click Publish to submit for approval.
Content Approver and Content Administrator user roles may publish the page without further review.