Distributor Data Solutions (DDS) is a premier product content provider helping distributors and manufacturers deliver next gen content and an exceptional eCommerce experience to their customers via a data feed. If you subscribe to the DDS Data Feed, you need to enable the connector in the Admin Console. Enabling the setting will create the default job for the DDS Data Feed to work with Optimizely Configured Commerce.
The DDS Data Feed Refresh job processes the JSON files received from DDS as a part of their data feed. The DDSDataFeed processor helps with converting the files into data mapped to Configured Commerce fields. The job completes the following steps:
- Refresh Categories
- Refresh Products
- Refresh Attribute Values
- Refresh Attribute Types
- Refresh Product Images
You need to set up an SFTP or other storage location for your feed files before completing the steps below. DDS does not provide a storage location, so you will need to provision this separately.
Enable the DDS feed connector
- Go to Administration > System > Settings in the Admin Console.
- Search for Enable DDS Feed Integration.
- Set the Enable DDS Feed Integration toggle to YES. If Yes, the DDS Feed integration connector will be enabled and the job definitions will be created. Default value: No. This is a global setting.
- Click Save.
- Click YES and Save when the message appears to install the Integration Job Definition for the DistributorDataSolutions connector.
Create the connection
- Go to Administration > Jobs > Connections.
- Click Add Integration Connection.
- Enter a name for your connection (that is Flat File or DDS Feed) in the Name field.
- Select the connection type from the Type Name drop-down list (that is SFTP or FlatFile).
- Fill out the information for the type of connection you selected. See Create an Integration Connection for more details.
- Click Save.
Set the connection on the DDS data feed refresh job
- Go to Administration > Jobs > Job Definitions.
- Click Edit next to the DDS Data Feed Refresh job.
- Select your connection from the Connection drop-down list.
- Click Save. See Creating and Editing Integration Jobs for more options on scheduling and configuring your job.