Currencies must be assigned to a website and marked live for customers to select and use them on the website.
The following steps are used to assign a currency to a website:
- Go to Admin Console > Websites.
- Locate the desired website and click Edit.
- Select the Currencies tab.
- Click Add Website Currency.
- Select the Currency Code from the drop-down.
- If the currency is the default currency, ensure the Default Website Currency toggle displays Yes.
- If the currency is a currency that should be live on the website, ensure the Live toggle displays Yes.
- Click Save & Add New to save the currency assignment.