Follow these steps to add a new currency conversion rate to an already existing currency.
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > Localization > Currencies.
- Click Edit on the currency that you would like to add additional conversion rates.
- Click the Rates finger tab.
- Click Add Currency Rate.
- Enter the Conversion Rate for the currency.
This is a multiplier applied against the system default currency.
- Enter the Effective Date and Time for the rate to be active on the website.
This defaults to the Date and Time that the button was clicked.
- Click the Save or Save & Add New.