This article provides the Setting information and related messaging options used to both enable and set up the Order Upload functionality.
Validating the setting
To enable the Upload Order link on the Quick Order page, the Order Upload Setting needs to be set to ON, which is the default:
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > System > Settings.
- Type Order Upload in the search box, find and select Order Upload.
- Change the setting to ON.
Messaging on success/failure is controlled via the following Application Messages:
- Name: UploadSuccessMessage
- Default Value: [Qty] items successfully uploaded.
- Condition: Upload was successful
- Name: UploadFailureMessageProduct
- Default Value: [CutomerProductName/ProductName] could not be added - unable to locate product
- Condition: Message displays when any of the following are true:
- Products have been deactivated
- Products that customer is restricted from viewing
- Products that are not assigned to a category on the website
- Name: UploadFailureMessageInventory
- Default Value: [Customer/Part#]ProductName could not be added - item out of stock.
- Condition: Requested item is out of stock
- Name: UploadPartialFailureMessageRounding
- Default Value: [CustomerProductName] - quantity does not meet rounding rules.
- Condition: Requested item does not meet rounding rules
- Name: UploadSubstitute
- Default Value: [Customer/ProductName#] no longer available. Substitute Product [Customer;ProductName# ] added to cart. is available to add to cart.
- Condition: Substitute product has replaced ordered product due to availability
- Name: UploadFailureUofM
- Default Value: [Customer/ProductName] could not be added. Unable to resolve Unit of Measure.
- Condition: Configured Commerce cannot resolve the Unit of Measure requested