This article ignores the Import Template provided by the Admin Console and exports a blank or populated user list.
You should use an exported user list to ensure the spreadsheet contains the correct headings and data columns. Export the list, even if it is empty, populate it with the new users, and import it back into the Admin Console.
- Go to Administration > Users.
- Click Download and follow the prompts. Learn more about exporting data.
- Open the exported Excel file and populate the necessary information. Although the system does not require these fields, it needs the information to authenticate the new users properly.
- First Name
- Last Name
- User Name
- Save the Excel file.
- Click Upload.
- Select the file and make your selections for Import Options. Learn more about importing data.
- Click Import to submit the job to the queue. The job adds users upon successful completion.