Optimizely Commerce is a flexible platform built for integration with other business systems needed in an e-commerce environment. These systems are typically integrated with various parts of the shopping flow, for exchange of data with Optimizely Commerce.
You can integrate the following business systems with Optimizely Commerce.
- Financial system: Invoice management, payment refunds, and sales reporting.
- CRM: Customer profiles and contact information.
- ERP: Pricing, warehouses and inventories, customers, and so on.
- PIM: Product details for output to different online and print channels.
- DAM: Product-related assets, such as images and videos.
- Payment gateways: Payment solutions, such as credit cards and PayPal.
- Shipping gateways: Shipping providers and exchange of tracking information.
- Inventory/warehouse system: Inventory information exchange in connected warehouses.
- Customer services: Order status information.
You can extend your Optimizely Commerce solution with additional modules from Optimizely and third-party providers. Extension modules are available from the Optimizely Add-on Store in episerver.com.