Optimizely Customized Commerce is a flexible platform built for integration with other business systems for your ecommerce website. Customized Commerce integrates with these other systems to exchange data during the shopping process.
You can integrate the following systems with Customized Commerce:
- Financial systems – Invoice management, payment refunds, and sales reporting.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) – Customer profiles and contact information.
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) – Pricing, warehouses and inventories, customers, and so on.
- Product Information Management (PIM) – Product details for output to different online and print channels.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM) – Product-related assets, such as images and videos.
- Payment gateways – Payment solutions, such as credit cards and PayPal.
- Shipping gateways – Shipping providers and exchange of tracking information.
- Inventory/warehouse systems – Inventory information exchange in connected warehouses.
- Customer service – Order status information.
You can extend Customized Commerce with additional modules from Optimizely and third-party providers. You can find these modules in the Optimizely Add-on Store.