Every organization must rely on digital content to inform its stakeholders, engage employees, customers, and partners, and quickly pivot to changing events. The speed of your content strategy needs to match the speed of change.
With so many content assets, it can be challenging to present the right message to the right person across all interactions. With AI-generated interest profiles and predictive recommendations, you can keep site visitors better engaged. Whether they are known or anonymous visitors, Optimizely Content Recommendations help you shorten the path to conversion.
- Automatic personalization – Automatically selects content for each visitor based on their visitor profile, interest, or role.
- Sequenced content – Presents personalized content based on where the visitor is on their customer journey.
- Instantly personalized – Presents relevant content on start pages and content listings using contextual data, such as ad clicks, geolocation, and organization affiliation.
Content Recommendations help you understand whether the content you deliver is meeting the real-time needs of your audience. You can rapidly respond to any changes in the market, and maximize the effectiveness of your digital content.
Dashboards provide the following intelligence:
- Real-time content audit – Gain an understanding of your content landscape, automatically tagged, and based on Natural Language Processing capabilities. See data on personal preferences and campaign engagement for every visitor across multiple channels.
- Real-time engagement insights – View visitor behavior and discover new segments through analytics. Know exactly which topics are most engaging for your visitors and see how interests change over time.
- Prescriptive content strategy – See where to focus your valuable content production resources at the topic level to address content gaps. Personalize even more by adding third-party data from CRM, ERP, and marketing automation systems.
As digital content becomes an even more critical part of how your organization connects with your audience, Optimizely can help you make the most of your valuable content and resources.
Analyzing content to optimize content
For information about setting up and installing Content Recommendations, see the Content Recommendations developer guide.
The following scenarios describe several uses for the Content Dashboard.
- A content editor wants to know whether their content is being engaged. The Insight dashboard helps you determine how content is being used by showing how topics are performing by number of interactions (views on a page), uniques (new visitors to a page), and the number of interactions per unique visitor.
- A website owner wants to know the most talked about topics across all content. The Topic performance view in the Insight dashboard shows volume versus uniques and plots topics for easy analysis.
- A content editor wants to reduce the amount of content he or she is creating and keep it more focused. The Content dashboard shows an overview of the number of Content items (page) that Content Recommendations processed, number of unique topics (that were generated by NLP), and the average number topics per content item.
- A marketer wants to know which sources or mediums are driving traffic to the website. The Engage dashboard shows the performance of online or email deliveries.
- A content editor wants to group content clearly and concisely. The Sections view shows the categories into which the content fits, such as Mosey Capital. For details about Sections, go to Content > Sections.
- A website owner wants to know where the majority of their content is across multiple locations. A content creator wants to see which topics they covered on newly created content. The Content List view of the Content dashboard shows each content item that is processed for tracking.
In each scenario, you need to know which topics receive engagement, and whether the engagement changes over time.