Apple - iOS
Apple charges an annual fee of $99 in order to register as a developer on the App Store. You will need to provide credit card information during the registration process.
Start Your Enrollment
Apple provides two levels of enrollment: Individual and Organization. We ask that customers enroll as an Organization (review this article for more information about requirements: https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/).
- Any Apple ID can be used to create the developer account, but the ID also requires to have two-factor authentication enabled (review this article for more information about requirements: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204915) which means you need an Apple device that is logged into with that user to authenticate.
- Use this link to start enrollment in the Apple Developer Program, which lets you have an app in the Apple Store.
- Follow the prompts within the Apple registration site to complete the enrollment.
Currently, Apple requires a phone call with another employee after you complete the online portion to verify your identity. This can take a few days to complete before you can move to Step 2.
Google - Android
Google charges a one-time fee of $25 in order to register as a developer on Google Play. You will need to provide credit card information during the registration process.
Start Your Registration
- Any Google account can be used to create the developer account, but we recommend avoid using a personal account.
- Use this link to go to the Google Play Console and sign in with the desired account.
- Follow the prompts to complete the registration process.
If you encounter issues with the setup of your accounts, submit a ticket and we will set up a call to provide assistance.