CyberSource is a payment gateway and tax calculation plug-in for processing online orders. Optimizely B2B Commerce customers can use CyberSource's Simple Order API for tax calculation and CyberSource's SOAP?Toolkit API as the payment gateway.
More information about the CyberSource tax calculation product can be found at International payment acceptance from cybersource.
Review this article for information on setting up CyberSource as the payment gateway: Connectors for CyberSource
How to obtain the simple order API security key
The Simple Order API security key must be generated prior to enabling Cybersource:
- Java's Runtime Environment must be installed (use this link to download Java SE Runtime Environment 8 Downloads
- Must use a browser other than Google Chrome. Chrome does not work to download the keys on CyberSource's website.
Steps to generate the security key
- Log into the Business Center Test Environment: https://ebctest.cybersource.com
- From the Account Management tab, click Transaction Security Keys.
- Select Security Keys for the Simple Order API.
- Select 2048-bit Key. This initiates the key generation applet.
- Once the applet screen appears, select Generate Certificate Request.
- Within the Save dialog box, select the secure location on the current server in which you wish to save the key file.
- The security key file, with extension .p12, needs to be added to the folder configured in the cybs.keysDirectory setting of the Web.config. If this is not done an error will occur when attempting to calculate the tax.
<add key="cybs.keysDirectory" value="[PathToDirectoryContainingP12FileForCybersource]" />
Update the tax calculator setting
Use the following steps to enable CyberSource as the tax calculator:
- Go to Admin Console > Administration > System > Settings.
- Search for "Tax Calculator".
- Select CyberSource from the Tax Calculator menu.
- Click Save.