Once a language has been created, it must be added to the web site in order to be viewed on that site. Follow the steps below to add a language to a website:
- Within the Admin Console, go to Websites.
- Click Edit for the website to which a language needs to be added.
- Click the Languages tab.
- Click Add Languages.
- Select the language from the Language menu.
- If the language will be the web site's default language, click the Is Default toggle so it displays On.
- If the language should be live (immediately available on the site), click the Is Live toggle so it displays On.
- Click Save and Add on the top toolbar to save the assignment.