Contract Items is a list of predetermined products that can be added to an order as a set. There are two steps to this process: the first is to ensure that multiple wishlists are enabled, and the second is to create the actual product set.
Creating a contract item list
- Go to Admin Console > Websites.
- Click Edit for the website that will contain Contract Items.
- Click the Settings finger tab.
- Locate the AllowMultipleWishLists Website Setting and ensure that the value is set to "True".
- Go to Customers.
- Locate the Customer who you would like to add a Contract Item list to and click Edit.
- Click the Product Sets finger tab.
- Click the Add Customer Product Set button to create a new Product Set.
- Click into the Name field and name the product and click Save.
- Click the Products finger tab.
- Click Assign Products to add products to the product set.
- Select the Products to add to the set and click Assign.
- Click Done.
The selected products are now part of the product set