Website users may create lists to save products they plan to purchase in the future or products they purchase frequently. These lists can be accessed on the website under My Account.
Allow Multiple Lists – If Yes, the website prompts users to choose a list or create a new one when adding a product to a list; users may copy lists; and a page with a summary of all user lists lives under My Account. If no, the user can only have one list and cannot copy or share it.
- Allow List Sharing – If Yes, list owners can send a copy of their list to others or invite others to view or edit a list.
- Products Per Page – The number of products to display per page on list details pages. You can set this number high to avoid pagination, but large lists may hurt performance. Default value: 30
- Enable List Reminders – If Yes, customers can schedule a recurring reminder to reorder the list. Default value: No
Show Recently Purchased Items List – If Yes, users have a system-generated list with Recently Purchased Products. Default value: No
Users cannot edit this auto-generated list.
- Recently Purchased Items Lookback Days – Determines how many days of data are retrieved for the recently purchased items list by default. Default value: 15
Log in to the website as a website user. Hover over the My Account menu and select My Lists.
- Click a list's linked name to view the list's Details Page.
- Select one of the items shown to access the item's Product Details Page.
- Select the Shared with... or Shared by... links to manage or view sharing permissions
- Choose a Sort By option from the drop-down to sort the lists by Last Updated, List Name: A-Z, or List Name: Z-A.
- Select Create List to create a new list.
- Select Add List To Cart to add all items to the cart at the specified quantities. If the list has no purchasable items in it, this button is grayed out.
- Click Delete List to delete the list. On a list that has been shared with this user, this link changes to Leave List.
List details page
Select the list's linked name to view the list's details page. Use this page to modify, copy, or share the list with others.
Other list actions
- Select Shared with... to edit sharing permissions for the list.
- Select Add Items to add products to the list. Search for an item by keyword or item number, enter the quantity and unit of measure (if applicable), and click Add To List. Or, select Upload Items to upload an Excel or CSV file of products.
- Select Add List to Cart to add all items in the list to the cart. This does not remove the items from the list.
- Click Select All to select all items in the list, or select individual check boxes to choose a specific number of items. Click Add To Cart to add the selected items to the cart, or Delete to delete the selected items. You should complete these actions before moving to another list page for any selected items, as they only apply to selections on the current page.
- Use the Search bar to narrow list results by keyword or item number. This search filters the list to display matches for matches in the product number, product title. or manufacturer item fields. (This search does not use the full index to return results, so it does not include values in fields like part number.)
- Click Sort By to sort the list by Custom Sort, Date Added, Product: A-Z (product name field), or Product: Z-A (product name field). If Custom Sort is selected, click and drag to arrange products manually. This order reappears whenever you select Custom Sort.
If a product has been deactivated or discontinued, a message notifies the user that the products have been removed from the list. If products are unavailable due to product restrictions set on the user's active customer, a notification displays and allows the user to select whether to remove the products.
Add products to the list from the Order Confirmation page
Users can add products to the list from the Order Confirmation page by clicking Add to List. Any products added from the Order Confirmation page then appear in the updated list.
Create a new list
There are multiple ways to create a new list. The most common is creating a new list from the Product Detail Page.
- Browse or search for a product.
- Click Add to List.
- Select a list, or create a new list.
- Click Add to List.
Alternately, go to My Account > My Lists, and click Create List.
The Search field in lists currently does not support searching by Customer Part Number.