In this article, we will be walking through the steps on how to view the scoring of products on a Product Listing Page (PLP).
Because the ranking scores are determined within Elasticsearch and not ISC, the exact sequencing of logic used to determine rankings is not known.
Here are the appropriate steps on how to check the score of a product listing page.
- Go to your desired URL. In this example, we will be using a sandbox website.
- Right-click the page and click inspect. This will bring up your Google Developer Tools.
- Search for your desired product.
- In your Google Developer Tools page, you will want to go to the Network tab within the Google Developer Tools.
- The response of the API that was hit starts with applyPersonalization.
- Select the Preview Tab and click the drop-down within the Preview Tab called products.
- Within the product 0 drop-down of the product, you will want to scroll down until you find the score of that product. Here is the final score of the product.
For a greater understanding of how these scores are being impacted, you can check out theUnderstanding search ranking and relevance article.