Individual end users can configure personal information and settings within the Admin Console. Configurations include settings such as general user information, language, and column order. The information and settings are maintained across multiple logins.
To access the User Information and End User Settings, click User Profile found in the Primary Header.
Change your language
- Click anywhere in the field to the right of the Language field label.
- Select the desired Language
- Click Save in the secondary header.
Change your password
- Click Change Password. Once selected, the Change Password window appears.
- Enter the current password.
- Enter the new password and then retype to confirm. You can see the requirements for the new password. As you enter the new password, it automatically checks the requirements as they are met.
- Click Change Password to save changes.
The password requirements for your implementation may differ from the default requirements shown.