The integration partner typically generates emails during implementation. These emails run automatically, and you should not need to update them. For example, the integration partner may set an email to send an order confirmation to customers who completed the checkout process or an email for customers to request a quote. The following is a list of the templates available to integration partners. Optimizely recommends adding these templates during implementation. See create and edit email templates and HTML variables for more information.
Email message logs
Users with ISC_Admin permissions can view and resend any system-generated emails that failed to deliver for any reason.
- Go to Marketing > Email Message Logs.
- Set the Only Show Undelivered Emails toggle to Yes if you want to filter the table to view only undelivered emails.
- Click View to view the email Details and Delivery Attempts information.
- Select More Options and click Retry All Undelivered Emails to resend undelivered emails.
- Click Export to export the table to another format.