This topic is intended for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Optimizely.
Indexing a catalog ensures that your search results are accurate and up-to-date. You can index a catalog in the following ways:
- Build. Indexes items that have changed since the previous build.
- Rebuild. Indexes everything in a catalog. Do this after creating a new catalog or making structural changes to a catalog (such as moving categories or renaming products).
Building and rebuilding the catalog index
- Open the Administration view and select Catalog Indexing.
- Click Rebuild Index or Build Index.
- After performing the operation, changes are reflected in the search results.