To add images and use them later as mailing attachment in Optimizely Campaign, do the following:
The image's file format must be .gif, .jpg, .jpeg or .png.
- Open the Optimizely Campaign menu and select Campaigns > Images and Attachments.
- Open the Images tab and click Add….
- Select one of the following options:
- Upload. Click Browse… and select a file from your computer. The image is still available even if your local version no longer exists.
- External URL. In the URL text field, enter the web address where the file can be found, beginning with
http://. The image is not physically imported into Optimizely Campaign. Mailings include only a link to the image.
- In the File Name text field, enter a name that helps you recognize the image when creating a mailing or in the content overview.
- Click Save.