To add images and use them later as mailing attachment in Optimizely Campaign, do the following:
The image's file format must be .gif, .jpg, .jpeg or .png.
- Open the Optimizely Campaign menu and select Campaigns > Images and Attachments.
- Open the Images tab and click Add….
- Select one of the following options:
- Upload. Click Browse… and select a file from your computer. The image is still available even if your local version no longer exists.
External URL. In the URL text field, enter the web address where the file can be found, beginning with
http://. The image is not physically imported into Optimizely Campaign. Mailings include only a link to the image.
- In the File Name text field, enter a name that helps you recognize the image when creating a mailing or in the content overview.
- Click Save.