You can make properties display on different tabs by selecting the Edit Tabs function. You can add, edit, and delete tabs. You can also define the display order for tabs and apply access levels.
Add and edit a tab
- Go to Settings > Edit Tabs.
- Click Create Tab. (Select More > Edit to edit an existing tab.)
- In Name, name the tab.
- In Display Name, enter how the tab name is displayed.
- In Sort Index, specify the index amount for the tab. The lower the value, the further the tab is placed to the left.
- In Requires Access Level, you can select which access level applies for an editor to see the tab. It is linked to the editor's access level for the page.
- Click Save.