This topic is intended for administrators and developers with administration access rights in Optimizely Content Management System (CMS).
You can make properties appear on different tabs by selecting the Edit Tabs function. You can add, edit and delete tabs. You can also define the display order for tabs, and apply access levels.
Add and edit a tab
- Go to Admin > Configuration > Manage Tabs.
- Click Create to create a new tab. Select Edit form the tab's menu to edit a tab.
- In Name, name the tab.
- In Display Name, enter how the tab name is displayed.
- In Sort Index, specify the index amount for the tab. The lower the value, the further to the left the tab is placed.
- In Requires Access Level, you can select which access level applies for an editor to see the tab. It is linked to the editor's access level for the page.
- Click Save.