To import files into Optimizely Campaign and use them later as mailing attachment, do the following:
- Open the Optimizely Campaign menu and select Campaigns > Images and Attachments.
- Open the Attachments tab and click Add….
- Select one of the following options:
- Upload. Click Browse… and select the desired file from your computer. The file is available even if your local version no longer exists.
External URL. In the URL text field, enter the web address where the file can be found, beginning with
http://. The file is not physically imported into Optimizely Campaign. Mailings include only a link to the file.
- In the File Name text field, enter a name that helps you recognize the file when creating a mailing or in the content overview. Maintain the file extension (.pdf or .doc) so recipients recognize the file type.
- In the Description text field, enter a file description.
The description is used internally and is not part of the mailing.
- Click Save.