The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the January 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
January 2022 Release Highlights
There are no specific highlights for this release.
Important notes/Breaking changes
There are no high or low breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Medium risk changes are:
- Updated Gembox version and renamed some of the functions. If a partner is using Gembox directly, they may need to make adjustments to match the current version.
- Added image or color swatch product variant options on product detail pages in Spire and Classic.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Set transaction isolation level for ISC SystemSettingsDbContext as Read Uncommitted
- Removed code signing for SDKs
- Added Delivery Schedule button for Subscription Products so that users can schedule delivery frequency (see Subscriptions)
- Added image or color swatch product variant options on product detail pages
- Added swatching shape options in the Style Guide
- Updated Gembox version and its associated functions. If a partner is using Gembox directly, they may need to make adjustments to match the current version.*
- Updated icons as part of a rebranding effort
- Hid duplicate Admin Console settings
- Added a new handler chain which enables overriding parts of the page metadata, including the <title> tag, meta description, and meta keywords
- Improved accessibility for footer social media icons in Spire
*Potential breaking change or breaking change for Spire
- Added image or color swatch product variant options on product detail pages in Classic
- Updated default font for PDF generation to Roboto font for Classic
- Added Use Payment Gateway Vault toggle for the Moneris payment gateway on Admin Console > Sales > Payment Methods (see Connectors for Moneris)
- Added Geo IP Geocoder API key and Geo IP Geocoder Base URL fields within Site Configurations > Geocoding to replace Geo IP Geocoder URL and match the new configuration format (see Adding a Location)
- Improved the performance of product category exports
- Improved the performance of the Product V2 query by adding the new IX_TranslationProperty_ParentId index to TranslationProperty
- Improved caching efficiencies
- Implemented an integration processor that will run queries against the Compass (Infor) DataLake for Cloud Suite Distribution customers who want a more robust way to query the SX data.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong warning message displayed on the Quick Order Page when a user pressed the Enter key with blank search product field
- Fixed an issue where the microsite identifier was not included on the Brands root page
- Fixed an issue where users could not edit a shared list that allows editing in Spire
- Fixed an issue where an unstyled 404 error displayed for non-existant UserFiles paths; it now displays the website's styled 404 error in Spire
- Fixed a CSS hydration issue with the RichTextEditor in Spire
- Fixed an issue where promotions added from a list were not applied in cart until a cart refresh
- Fixed an issue where the Comparable Flag on the Attribute Type did not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where the cart breadcrumb did not update when users navigated between product detail and cart pages
- Fixed an issue with search behavior of Select Ship To drop-down list after Change Customer
- Fixed an issue where the robots.txt file did not display any information when the system setting Website Access was set to Sign In Required to Browse
- Fixed an issue where test mode incorrectly sent emails to CC and BCC emails
- Fixed an issue where the previous Users Administration search was still applied after navigating away and returning to the page
- Fixed an issue with error 503 occurring when viewing product detail pages in Spire
- Fixed an issue where custom properties did not show up on the storefront
- Fixed an issue where a 404 error related to the getFonts request occasionally occurred when loading a home page in Spire
- Fixed an issue where the PIM to B2B Commerce integration incorrectly populated product to category assignments when there were multiple websites with the same categories
Related support articles