The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the December 2021 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
December 2021 Release Highlights
There are no specific highlights for this release.
Important notes/Breaking changes
There are no high or medium breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Low risk changes are:
- Updated Search Abstraction methods to support Search Rebuild version 2. Added property (SalePriceLabel) to non-extensible interface, property (CantBuy) to non-extensible interface and property (AllowZeroPricing) to non-extensible interface.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
There are no database changes for this release.
- Made the "Slides" field on the Slideshow widget translatable in Spire
- Improved performance of Category-Product importing
- Updated Search Abstraction methods to support Search Rebuild version 2 (see Third party search pipelines)
- Enabled Hawksearch Connector settings in the Admin Console (see Configure Hawksearch using the B2B Commerce Hawksearch Connector)
- Added tooltips to Hawksearch settings in the Admin Console (see Configure Hawksearch using the B2B Commerce Hawksearch Connector)
- Improved performance of GetContentItem fields in Classic
- Added "X-Content-Type-Options" HTTP header
- Disabled Admin Console settings for Elasticsearch when using a third-party search provider
- Enhanced the Google API key site configurations
- Added the ability to translate Configuration Sections and corresponding options in the Admin Console
- Made Stripe payment gateway settings website-specific (see Connectors for Stripe)
- Modified and enhanced the PIM to B2B Commerce Category Refresh integration job. Modifications included the PIM Product Refresh process, which now attempts to resynchronize the entire Category tree when run.
- Fixed an issue where token2 values were not being set in EBizCharge transactions
- Fixed an issue with product variants when the parent has child products with unassigned values
- Fixed an issue with changing the ship-to location state for countries with states assigned in Classic
- Fixed an issue where importing Mobius "buttonTypes" into a Blueprint would break the rendering for the "Button" component in Spire
- Fixed an issue with adding products to the cart using the Quick Order feature in Classic
- Fixed an issue with saved credit card expiry dates in Checkout
- Fixed an issue where an unhandled error occurred due to an invalid URL when using the Linked Job column on the Job Definitions page
- Fixed an issue where the "Add to List" pop-up window loaded slowly from the Product Detail Page in Spire
- Fixed an issue where the Mega Menu size changed unexpectedly when opened for the first time in Spire
- Fixed an issue where the scroll bar froze temporarily when viewing Categories in Spire Mobile storefront
- Fixed an issue with the Google Redirect URI using an unsecure HTTP connection in Spire
- Fixed an issue where PIM Integration and Refresh jobs should pull "_org" large category image instead of "_lg"
- Fixed a page reponsiveness issue in Spire on iPhone and iPad
- Modified messaging when Brands pages are not enabled in Classic
*Potential breaking change or breaking change for Spire
Related support articles