January 23rd, 2020
### New Features
- Added a new API to get project configuration static data.
- Call `GetOptimizelyConfig()` to get a snapshot of project configuration static data.
- It returns an `OptimizelyConfig` instance which includes a datafile revision number, all experiments, and feature flags mapped by their key values.
- Added caching for `GetOptimizelyConfig` - `OptimizelyConfig` object will be cached and reused for the lifetime of the datafile
- For details, refer to our documentation page: [https://docs.developers.optimizely.com/full-stack/docs/optimizelyconfig-csharp](https://docs.developers.optimizely.com/full-stack/docs/optimizelyconfig-csharp).
### Bug Fixes:
- Blocking timeout was not being assigned. When not providing any value, it was just logging not setting up periodinterval and blocking timeout value. [#202](https://github.com/optimizely/csharp-sdk/pull/202)