September 29, 2017
This release is a beta release supporting feature flags and rollouts.
### New Features
#### Feature Flag Accessors
You can now use feature flags in the Java SDK. You can experiment on features and rollout features through the Optimizely UI.
### Breaking Changes
- Remove Live Variables accessors
- Remove track with revenue as a parameter. Pass the revenue value as an event tag instead
- `track(String, String, long)`
- `track(String, String, Map, long)`
- We will no longer run all unit tests in travis-ci against Java 7.
We will still continue to set `sourceCompatibility` and `targetCompatibility` to 1.6 so that we build for Java 6.