- 4.6 Release Notes
The following items are the updates provided in the February 2021 Service Pack. A list of all Support Article related bugs will be listed at the end of this section.
- Important Notes/Breaking Changes
No enhancements were made for this service pack.
- Database Changes/Updates
No database changes or updates were made for this service pack.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue where if all cart items are restricted, nothing blocks the customer from placing the order
- Fixed an issue with a previous breaking change that caused a site to fail after ISearchPathBuilder was added to the constructor for Insite.PunchOut.Content.HeaderViewPreparer
- Fixed an issue with importing Categories when using "Ignore blank cells = NO" which removes parent categories not in the file
- Fixed an issue with importing Carrier Zone Rates throwing an error and not reading the fields on the imported file
- Fixed an issue with the PromotionEngine throwing an exception when attempting to validate a rule on the CustomerOrder fields
- Fixed an issue with the Category export being capped at 100 products
- SDK Downloads
Go to the SDK releases and downloads page to download the current service packs.
- Support Articles