The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the April 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
April 2022 release highlights
Within this release we are introducing:
Important notes/Breaking changes
There are no medium or high risk breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Low risk breaking changes are:
- Update made BrandSortOrder nullable.
- Update to AddCart function may a breaking change if partners are allowed to implement it, but it is not extensible.
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Added Compact Header feature.
- Added Compact Header element widgets to the Add a Widget modal, including Cart, Flyout, Logo, Main Navigation and Search.
- Added Compact Header to the page tree.
- Added Compact Header options to the Style Guide.
- Updated Docker Node to 14.
- Added a custom CSS field to the Banner widget.
- Added functionality to recalculate promotions upon payment method change.
- Added support for schema.org.
- Added Structured page data JSON-LD text field to content and non-template pages.
- Added a toggle field to the Product Details page to support and generate structured data.
- Added additional JSON properties to product data structure.
- Added credit card authorization code support for IFS Aurena.
- Added the ability to copy promotions in the Admin Console.
Added the ability to sort brands in Product List Page left navigation. See Brands and product lines overview.
- Limited integration jobs to 1000 records per batch in the FieldMap processor. See Creating and editing integration jobs.
- Added Level III functionality for authorize & sale transactions to Elavon payment gateway. See Connectors for Elavon.
- Updated VAT Tax field mappings for CenPOS Level III Data. See Connectors for CenPOS.
- Added support for 360 degree images in PIM
- Added an alternate cart creation endpoint.
- Updated settings to limit credit card attempts and allow lockout time configuration. See Settings master list.
Upgraded SSH.NET to support better connectivity and security.
- Fixed an issue where the ShipTo address did not display on order when using pickup fulfillment method in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where images were not showing alt text when added in Basic/Rich Content in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where a past date could be entered for delivery on the checkout page in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where a parent category breadcrumb remained when navigating to other areas of a website in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where an error occurred when returning to the first page of a list after viewing a product in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where the Category list widget would not load after navigating to the PDP and then returning to the home page in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where the Order History filter parameter was missing if redirected from breadcrumbs in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where alternate language URLs appeared when only one language was configured in Classic and Spire.
Fixed a possible vulnerability with the wishlist feature in Classic.
- Fixed an issue where product name and details were not displaying on Quick Order search dropdown.
- Fixed an issue where submitting an order request with PunchOut resulted in an erroneous warning that the product price is 0.
- Fixed an issue where media manager API permitted creating folders with no name that could not be deleted.
- Fixed an issue where the "An invalid signature was ignored" application log erroneously appeared.
- Fixed an issue where publish job fails if property value that has been published as an attribute value is updated to match another existing value in PIM.
- Fixed an issue where the Hawksearch option was missing from the Search Provider and Search Indexer dropdowns on sandbox sites.
- Fixed an issue with a change customer page error occurring following SSO sign-in.
- Fixed an issue where inventory message did not display on Product Details Page after page refresh.
- Fixed an issue where website does not prompt for customer selection on sign-in when assigning two customers to a website user.
Related support articles