The following is a complete list of the bug fixes and enhancements provided in the May 2022 Release. Some of the bug fixes listed below may address existing Support Articles. A comprehensive list is at the bottom of this page.
May 2022 release highlights
- There are no specific highlights for this release
Important notes/Breaking changes
There are no medium or high risk breaking changes that occurred during this release.
Low risk breaking changes are:
- Added method (GetPaymentAuthentication) to non-extensible interface (IPaymentService).
- Added method (GetPaymentAuthenicationResult) to non-extensible interface (IPaymentGateway).
Partners/Developers: You can view a cumulative list of breaking changes, including Spire breaking changes, at the bottom of this page. (Note the two tabs at the bottom of the spreadsheet: one for cumulative breaking changes, one for Spire breaking changes.)
- Replaced loading text with delayed loading spinner in Spire.
Implemented passive scrolling to improve performance.
- Exposed the RealtimePricingEngine and RealtimeInventoryEngine cache keys to the public surface area to allow for customization.
- Added Extensions Version to the Administration > About > Debug screen in the Admin Console.
- Hid the delete button for websites from the ISC_Implementer role. See User role descriptions.
- Enhanced multi-language support by adding the ability to pass site language to Azure AD B2C OpenID Connect for authentication.
- Added ability to delete empty translation records on demand in the Admin Console. See Field translations.
- Updated the CenPOS mapping for Level 3 ItemCommodityCode to use the B2B product UNSPSC.
- Updated href tag to use translated URL instead of auto-generating via parameters.
- Added an error message safeguard against mismatching of the serverside bundle and the clientside bundle when a blueprint has a widget or page replacing base code and is not included in the overrides folder.
- Modified the import process for Global Synonyms to not require a language.
- Updated style of the login page for consistency with Optimizely suite.
- Removed the Optimizely logo from the secondary header in the Admin Console.
- Fixed an issue where an invalid date would cause the datepicker to break in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where the "Customer Also Purchased " option on the Product Carousel widget was not working on the PDP in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where the up/down arrows for incrementing or decrementing in Firefox were not working in Spire.
- Fixed an issue with WebSiteForDomainNotFoundException.
- Fixed an issue where accessing the Order Status page redirected guest users to the Sign In page.
- Fixed an issue where HTML custom properties could not be mapped in PIM.
- Fixed an issue with PIM integration where attribute values were wiped from product records when their sort order was updated.
- Fixed an issue where too many customer segments caused "Error: Header overflow"; there is now a maximum of 50 segments.
- Fixed an issue where a site would not regenerate after deleting from content.node in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where users with the ISC_Implementer role had master edit mode enabled.
- Fixed an issue where the shipment confirmation email template for one site was being used for multiple active sites.
- Fixed an issue where a website link displayed for a location created without a website URL in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where multiple promotion labels would not show on the order confirmation page in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where editing Order Details page CSS caused the error message “The provided name is already in use” in Classic CMS.
- Added logging information for PunchOut when a site has no assigned warehouses.
- Fixed an issue where field translations could not be exported.
- Fixed an issue where the error message "Unable to retrieve shipping service" was briefly displayed after placing an order in Spire.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to update the cart status on the Cart History page in the Admin Console.
- Fixed an issue where grid rows on the Category images tab in the Admin Console were misaligned.
- Fixed an issue where the date picker was not appropriately displayed in the mobile UI in Spire.
- Fixed a performance issue with /api/security/token/.
- Fixed an issue where script written in code snippet widget only executed with page refresh.
Related support articles